Routine Inspection Guidelines
Please find below a guide to assist you in preparing your routine inspection:
- Carpets and hard floor surfaces should be vacuumed and cleaned.
- Bathrooms should be cleaned and any mould and soap scum removed from the shower, tiles and shower screens.
- Bench tops, oven, cook tops and griller should be cleaned and soap build up removed in dishwashers (if applicable).
- Skirting boards, window sills and light fittings should be wiped over/dusted.
- Marks on walls and doors should be removed.
- Cobwebs both inside and out should be removed.
- Lawns should be mowed and edged and garden beds weeded.
- Rubbish should be removed from the property.
The above is a guide of what we look at when inspecting the property. To avoid the re booking of another inspection please ensure the above is adhered to. If you are unable to be present at the inspection time we will use our duplicate keys to enter the premises.